TPF is recruiting for a fantastic firm of chartered accountants based near Uckfield who are looking for a Personal Tax Semi Senior to join their team. This will be a personal tax focused position, where you will support the Tax Manager with all compliance tax matters and have the opportunity to support on advisory work too! There is fantastic support, training and growth on offer, and this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing accountancy practice.
- Tax computations for a portfolio of private clients (including individuals, sole traders, partnerships and trusts)
- Supporting the Managers and Partners with advisory work across CGT, IHT, Trusts, Estates etc.
- Liaising with other offices/departments as required
- Dealing with HMRC as required by email, letter and telephone
- Liaising with clients as and when required
- Preparing form P11Ds
- Ensuring clients are advised of impending deadlines.
- Assisting junior members of staff as required.
You will be AAT or ATT/ ACA/ ACCA part qualified, or qualified by experience with at least 1-3 years experience working within an accountancy practice environment or personal tax position.
You will have experience of preparing tax returns for Manager or Partner review and have experience of relevant tax computation software.
£25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable. A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch via LinkedIn or our website for a confidential conversation.
Refer a friend..
We're keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We're looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).