Finance Business Partner
We are delighted to be working with this reputable, ambitious and iconic brand. They are always challenging themselves to creatively and innovate.
In addition to having experienced significant growth over the last 18 months, they are also embarking on an exciting and transformational change within the business as they introduce new processes and systems to the business. This will impact how the Finance function operates and, therefore are looking to recruit a number of roles across the Finance function to support in various areas.
- £35,000 (DOE)+ Benefits
- Relocation assistance offered at 5% of annual salary *
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Generous 50% staff discount on all full priced items
- Employer Contributory pension
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Life assurance programme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Remote medical support partnerships
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid volunteering opportunities
Hybrid working available, though must be able to travel to Falmouth or Redruth, Cornwall
- Directly partnering with key areas of the business to help support their functions and financial decision-making
- Ensuring budget holders are provided with key financial information to assist in financial-decision making, including budget reports, project appraisal, ROI analysis and ad-hoc reporting
- Building partnerships and strong relationships with senior managers and their teams
- Supporting the annual budgeting process (and quarterly reviews) to drive an efficient and accurate top-down bottom-up budget
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly reporting pack by providing analysis and commentary for key areas of the business
- Supporting the FP&A team, Director of Finance and CFO with key pieces of analysis when required
- Identifying ways to develop and improve the business partnering process, identifying key investments in process and technology to improve service provided to the business
- Providing support for the Financial Planning and Analysis team to aid fulfilment of key deliverables associated with the reporting, budgeting & forecasting processes
The skills you'll be sharing with the team:
With previous experience in finance business partnering ideally in a retail environment (not essential), you will work well with others while being confident to challenge the status quo where necessary.
The ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and deadlines are key. As is the ability to communicate clearly at all business levels with finance and non-finance professionals, making you able to convey complex financial issues to a non-financial audience.
Blending management accounts with commercial finance support, this is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant or someone working towards a qualification to broaden their experience and add value as a Finance Business Partner.