Based just outside Bury my client is an international group of companies and is now looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join their finance team.
As Management Accountant you will report to the Financial Controller and be confident in an autonomous role. The team is lively and as Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following :
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, developing and influencing a strong network to facilitate effective working relationships
- Provide constructive ideas for improvement in processes and procedures
- Provide management information to support departmental managers and senior finance colleagues in their day to day decision making
- Responsibility for Bank Reconciliations, VAT Returns, Accrual, Journals
The successful candidate will have strong system / IT skills and a "natural" flair for data analysis will be an advantage. In return, a generous salary package is available along with 25 days holiday, on-site parking, and a company bonus.