My client is a registered charity that support a valuable cause across every borough in London.
They have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Finance Assistant to join on a temporary basis with a possibility to go permanent, This role will help you continue your career in finance, help develop experiences and teach you how to use FIVE systems including Dynamics Business Central & Salesforce!
Due to the current pandemic, you will start this role remotely with the aim to return to the office on a hybrid basis.
Areas of Exposure
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Finance Admin & Record Keeping
- Financial Policies & Procedures
- Some sort of exposure to Accounts Payable (Anything from One Months experience! This includes internships, summer jobs, weekend experience etc...)
- Good numeracy skills and knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Systems savvy, remember you will need to be able to use five systems simultaneously
- Ability to use MS Word and MS Outlook packages effectively
- A willingness to learn and work!
- Must be immediately available or able to start the first week of January
This is a great opportunity to grow your confidence within finance, if you are interested, please apply today.