In this role, the jobholder will provide critical financial analysis that shapes and drives strategic
decision making, manage a range of different funding transactions and act as the Groups point of contact for external counterparties.
- Financial Analysis
- Develop best practices within the team in terms of developing and maintaining financial models and analytical tools to assess funding requirements, financing structures and capital allocation
- Produce regular corporate finance reports and update credit rating analysis
- Monitor and provide insight on capital market trends, transactions and competitor activities
- Financing Transactions
- Assist in the evaluation, negotiation, and execution of proposed financing arrangements, such as aircraft
- financings, private placements, and capital market instruments
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.