Reed Finance are currently working in partnership with a Top 10 accounting firm located in Liverpool and due to growth, are looking to recruit a Head of Client Operations to support with the business growth & development. This role will be a key appointment and the candidate will join the senior leadership team.
the purpose of this new role is to lead and deliver the Client Operations proposition to internal stakeholders, whilst identifying strategic opportunities and efficiencies to further develop and enhance the contribution to the firm.
Key duties of the role include:
- Leading the successful delivery of SSC's client operations service, ensuring relevant SLAs are in place, met and regularly reviewed, supported by appropriate MI
- Ensure quality work is delivered efficiently to the client base
- Support and identify strategic opportunities for the business
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the firm, working collaboratively with the fee earning streams to ensure the client operation is continually supported by your operational teams
Due to the nature of the role and the leadership experience required, our client is looking for the following experience:
- Strong experience of stakeholder management with proven relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer service focus
- Extensive operational experience of leading and managing large teams / multi layered service delivery in a fast paced, changing environment
- Proven people management experience
- Ability to think strategically, challenge the status quo and drive change
If you are interested in finding out more about this position and you feel that you have the required skill set & experience, please do contact Adam Norris at Reed for a confidential discussion or apply now.