Fund Controller- London- 75 to 95k
A world-leading global investment management firm is looking for a Qualified Fund Accountant (ACA or equivalent) to join their finance team as a Fund Controller. They are looking for a driven candidate looking for the next challenge and step in their career. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with an ability to deliver high quality work in collaboration with colleagues in different offices and service providers in different time zones.
- Assist in developing standard reporting and analytics for quarter end reporting package
- Review all monthly accounting activities including month-end closing, A/R, A/P, account reconciliations, allocations schedules and intercompany transactions.
- Coordinate with third party tax and auditor professionals in completing yearly tax returns and audits, both under US GAAP and under local reporting standards
- Streamline and prepare COLO reporting as well as monthly capital requirements reporting
- On a quarterly basis, calculate revenue allocations and reductions in accordance with the most recent Fund's agreements, quarterly true ups and facilitate settlements of the outstanding balances between the Funds and A/R department.
- Review and approval of global T&E reimbursements and corporate cards, ensuring compliance with internal reimbursement policies and resolving discrepancies with employees
- Participate in various ad-hoc requests from senior management and other departments
- 8+ years of accounting experience; public or a mixture of Big 4 & private accounting experience
- Exceptional analytical & communication skills
- Knowledge of foreign currency transactions
- Knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP
- Ability to multitask & strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, self-motivated & team-oriented
- Workday Financials knowledge/experience - a huge +
- UK charitable foundation accounting knowledge/experience - a huge +
- Concur Expense, Concur Payable and Salesforce