NLB Solutions are working with a large privately owned business in Watford that are looking to recruit for a new Shared Service Centre Manager or Finance Manager that will run the purchase and sales ledger teams. The company need an experienced man manager that is able to demonstrate past experience within a similar role. With an opportunity to improve processes and make efficiency improvements to the team, this should be a chance for someone to make a significant make on the team.
The company have amazing newly refurbished offices in Watford and open plan offices that offer access to all of the managers. With a supportive senior management team, this role will be mentored to get the best out of the successful candidate.
- Responsible for timely expense payments and accurate supplier payments
- Monthly AP and AR close, which includes running and managing various monthly reports including GRNI, Aged Creditor and Aged Debtor reports.
- Responsible for review and sign off of supplier reconciliations.
- Manage the relationship with the key suppliers and tracking through to resolution
- Processing various AP and AR transactions
- PO process to be formalised, documented and implemented
- Ensuring high quality of Revenue verification
- AR formalise processes, documented and implemented
- Daily cash and credit card reconciliations
- AP and AR Management experience
- Man management experience
- Experience of working in a large business environment
- Experienced on Sage 200 and Excel