Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
National Care Group (NCG) is a leading provider of care and support services to vulnerable adults throughout the United Kingdom.
Our Finance department are based in Accrington where we provide support to our Services and Registered Managers so they can provide the best care to the people we support. The team are responsible for the payment of suppliers, debt collection, cash book management, management accounts and payroll.
Due to a period of significant growth, National Care Group are currently recruiting for a Full Time Purchase Ledger Clerkto join our team.
Hours are Monday-Friday 37.5 hours a week
As one of the UKs leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our teams do. That is why we offer:
- Competitive salary up toupto £21,000 depending on experience
- Home and Office working
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Rewards and recognition for your work
- A welcoming team environment
- Matching, checking, coding and posting invoices
- Processing monthly payment runs
- Making payments via BACS
- Processing staff expenses
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Managing petty cash
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
This role will ideal suit a candidate who has knowledge of Accounting Software and online Business Banking.It would be an advantage if the candidate has experience with Open Account, V1 and Ebis.