We are looking to speak to an ambitious and technical ACCA / ACA or CIMA qualified or part-qualified Management Accountant to join our client based in Torbay.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has excellent reporting skills and experience of consolidations, preparing statutory accounts and acquisitions. Reporting to the Head of Finance your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Year-end reporting and preparation of the annual financial statements
- Undertake financial appraisals of new projects
- Statutory reporting to regulatory bodies
- Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value
- Provision of financial advice and support to operational managers
- Maintaining a detailed cash flow forecast
- Management of the fixed asset register
- Budgets and forecasts
Our client is looking for the following:
ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified or part-qualified Management Accountant.
- Previous experience of working in a management accountant or analytical role in a busy and diverse business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.