Are you a skilled at and enjoy managing clients?
Do you hold an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)?
Does the idea of working for an industry leader excite you?
We are working in partnership with a Top UK firm located in Ipswich who are enjoying immense success in the Suffolk region and as a result are recruiting two Senior Business Advisors.
These are exceptional roles that can help propel your career in finance.
Working closely with the Senior Management which will aid in your professional and personal development, you will ensure the delivery of services to deadlines and budgets.
You will independently manage your own portfolio of clients from a wide variety of sectors and sizes, from planning to delivery.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of year-end accounts from client records.
- Reviewing management accounts and VAT returns.
- Preparing and interpreting KPI reports and analysis.
- Complete the initial review of work undertaken, liaising with clients to resolve queries before final submission.
- Brief juniors and their monitor performance. Contribute to the development of others in the team.
- Monitor WIP with knowledge of fees and project negotiations, identify further opportunities for the business.
- Preparing engagement letters for manager and partner review.
- Update the team regularly with progress reports.
This award-winning business views the development of the staff is paramount to their success, and this is shown through how each employee is valued and rewarded.
Flexible working, exceptionally attractive remuneration and benefits are available.
To apply, you will hold an accountancy qualification such as ACA or ACCA (or equivalent), have superb knowledge of cloud accounting and an element of managing people ideally in a professional services environment where you are managing external clients, and have sound UK reporting experience.