Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
£30,000 + depending on experience
Benefits: Free parking
Adecco, Chelmsford is currently hiring for a full-time permanent Accounts Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to work within and growing import team. There are exciting opportunities working for this company such as a long-term progressive career.
Experience working in a Freight Forwarding company is desirable
Duties Include: -
- Working closely with the Accounts manager and team on a day-to-day basis.
- Overseeing the production of the sales and purchase ledger.
- Checking purchase invoices against CSV sheets
- Managing the credit control function and chasing overdue payments by telephone and email.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Producing monthly profit and loss reports, balance sheet reconciliations and cash flow forecasts.
- Preparing monthly staff payroll, completing PAYE returns and preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Arranging daily payments
- Chasing operators for Invoices.
Skills Required: -
- At least 5 years' experience in accounting
- Accounting qualifications
- Experience working with SAGE, purchases, sales ledger, payroll, pension and management accounts.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.