Role: National Account Manager
£50 - 55k plus package
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Based in Berkshire, National role
Vacancy Reference: VR/04547
Are you someone with experience of managing national accounts? Do have you have the ability to drive performance through a team of Management and their support teams?
If you are someone with excellent customer service and leadership skills then this could be a suitable role for you.
Our Client is recruiting for a National Account Manager to oversee a cleaning portfolio, to be responsible for the delivery of service to budget, contract requirements, and to the satisfaction of the client by working closely with local management teams. Through effective client liaison, staff management and supervision, you will ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner, in compliance with relevant legislation and policies, and to financial and profitability targets. You will take ownership of the strategic perspective to develop the client account; exceeding client expectations. Developing strategic solutions to ensure the dynamic and flexible needs of the client are met.
- Liaising with clients at an appropriate level to ensure total client satisfaction
- Work with and support the relevant Facilities Department and staff in the day-to-day service delivery
- To coordinate with their counterparts in other Regions in respect of contracts for which they are lead
- Liaise with Human Resources / Payroll and Operations teams at Head Office to maintain excellent customer service at site level
- To develop dynamic and flexible strategies to support the client in providing an innovative and dynamic service
- Ensuring contractual SLA's and KPI's are achieved and maintained
- Generate and compile monthly client reports inclusive of respective financial
- Collecting data from the monthly management reports and highlighting any issues to the Business Unit Director
- To be ultimately accountable for the accounts payroll and ensure that all colleagues are supported in preparing relative documentation with appropriate deadlines and budget controls
- To operate within and manage P&L for National Account
- To ensure all sites are performing effectively and maintain customer satisfaction and in accordance to all Company Health and Safety policies
- To select, recruit and vet employees in alignment with Company and Client policies, terms and conditions
- To lead, motivate and develop staff using the available skills and resources to ensure staff retention
- To ensure compliance with all company's HR policies and procedures by strictly adhering to and acting upon within authority, and that no action is initiated unless authorised by your line Managers or Head of HR
- Communicate effectively with both the client & ESUK senior management team, sub-ordinate cleaning staff and sub-contractors on a daily basis.