We are looking for a candidate with finance experience to work within the treasury / cash function of this well know charity. Throughout training this will be an office based position, after which hybrid working can be offered. 2/3 days working from home.
The purpose of the role is to receive, collate and report all retail income to the appropriate line managers
- Solve cash discrepancies
- Responsible for Cash and Treasury function
- Carry out general cash office duties as required by the Financial Accountant
Key Tasks / Duties and Responsibilities
- Reconcile shop takings to till receipts
- Prepare analysis reports for retail manager and distribute to shop managers.
- Advise and assist shop managers to record cash correctly.
- Responsibility for recording and reconciling bank accounts.
- Monitor balances and transfer money.
- Organise floats for fund-raising events.
- Organise cash collection, tills, safes and lunch money.
- Process Regular Giving Standing Orders.
- Input of daily income, direct debit payments, standing order payments, logging cheques/bank statements, petty cash
- Organise volunteers to ensure all cash donations are counted, recorded and prepared for banking.
- Shop Visits
- To undertake any other tasks as agreed with the Financial Accountant or Finance Manager.
You will be a personable individual with strong communication skills and have strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.