Our client, a freight forwarder is looking for an Accounts and Commerical Support.
You will be responsible for working seamlessly with accounts, commercial and operational teams to provide vital support in administration tasks such as:
- Invoice processing
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparation of payment runs
- Customer statement runs
- Weekly Credit control
- Customer rate management
- Carrier pricing management
You will preferably have previous experience in an accounts / commercial shipping dept or shipping / forwarders finance department and must have an enthusiastic positive attitude and willingness to learn and become a key part of the London team. Strong IT skills are an important requirement and in return, the individual can expect an exciting career with in house and external training.
Key attributes require are:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines managing time well.
- Experience in finance systems within a shipping environment.
- Enthusiastic and driven to achieve targets and objectives
- Positive customer focused attitude.
- Ability to work as a team and be motivated by helping others.