My market leading, St. Helens based, client are the UK's largest independent manufacturer within their field, they are experiencing massive year on year growth, making now a very exciting time to join this hugely successful business.
My client currently has an annual turnover of over £28 million per annum which was through the 2020 Covid-19 pandemic year.
I am pleased to be recruiting on a temporary-to-permanent basis, a Credit Controller to join the business as soon as possible.
08:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday, with a 30-minute lunch
Salary is up to £26,000 per annum.
- This role will be a varied position with a mixture of Credit Control and Courier Claims Administration
- The successful candidate will have some credit control experience in their role (Eg. Credit controller, accounts assistant etc...)
- This role will involve working with the credit control function to support all aspects of that department
- Processing and chasing up courier claims on behalf of my client who use couriers on a regular basis to deliver their customer orders.
- Many orders are either lost or damaged in transit by the couriers so compensation claims need to be raised with the couriers.
- Regular contact with the customers and the couriers will be required to ensure the claims are accurate and successful.
- You will also be responsible for obtaining information from my client's systems and entering data onto 3rd party courier portals to produce delivery labels. You will liaise with the warehouse, transport team and customer service to provide delivery updates.
- Supporting credit control with chasing money on either telephone, email or post
- Negotiate payment plans with customers and take payments
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- Raising and chasing courier transportation claims
- Liaising with couriers and presenting them with detailed information with regards to making a claim
- Seeing claims through from start to finish
- Credit Control experience
- Strong Administrator
- Excellent Excel skills
- Accurate data entry
- Attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft Office Programmes
We are looking for a candidate with experience in credit control as part of their role and the desire to work in a varied role where you will support different functions of the business (Eg. Courier Claims)