"A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way." John Maxwell
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established retail company based in the Bristol area. They are currently recruiting a qualified Accountant to join their team as Financial Accounting Manager. The successful candidate will need demonstratable financial accounting and tax experience gained with a multi-entity organisation and experience of working on consolidation accounts.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Managing cashflow forecasting
• Production of year end statutory accounts
• Driving continuous improvements in financial processes
• Managing and coaching Financial Accountants and Analysts
• Supporting teams with technical accounting
• Half year and quarterly forecasts
• Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.