Taylor Hawkes are working with a Top 15 firm and one of the City's most leading and prestigious practice who are seeking an Audit & Accounts Supervisor to join their reputable Business Advisory department. This would be the perfect role for a qualified ACA/ACCA accountant who is ready for the next step in their career at a leading Top 15 firm with exceptional career opportunities.
The firm have a very impressive client base consisting of large listed corporations, international groups, private equity funded ventures and private and family owned businesses. The firm is a 60 Partner firm with 5 offices across Central London with ambitious plans to acquire further mid-tier firms in the next 36 months.
The role will see you work with a significant number of large and complex international groups in the capacity of both principle and subsidiary auditor. You will be granted exposure to cross border audit as well as complex accounting and tax issues.
Progression and development are widely encouraged at the firm. Individuals interested in pursuing additional tax qualifications (CTA) will be widely encouraged to do so and strongly supported. The firm annually run a comprehensive 'future leaders' programme with the purpose of developing individuals into future business leaders.
Flexible working and a healthy working environment are paramount to the business. All employees can take advantage of flexible working hours in order to encourage a healthy work life balance. There is also a Employee Social committee who monthly sit down with Senior Leadership in order to express any anonymous employee concerns, be made aware of key workplace changes and highlight any areas of improvement that can be made to improve working conditions. This is separate to the firms social committee which include a range of social events and teams; sports teams, trips to historical landmarks and charity events.
The role will undertake the following duties:
• Liaising with clients based both in the UK and internationally.
• Working on a diverse portfolio of clients including international groups, listed subsidiaries, LLPs, partnerships, sole traders and SME's.
• Acting as on-site Senior; planning, executing and completing Audit work to the required standard.
• Taking responsibility for each Audit assignment, completing within agreed timescale with the support of the Manager/Partner.
• Preparing accounts from client records.
• Preparing management accounts on occasion.
• Preparation tax computations and Corporation Tax returns.
• Working regularly with junior members of staff including training, delegating and reviewing work.
• Gain exposure to clients listed on US and alternate oversees exchanges.
• Gain exposure to corporate finance and valuation projects.
If you would like to discuss the role in further details, then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes