Search are partnered with a well known organisation in Edinburgh to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract. Due to extensive growth within the organisation and an in-team secondment, this fantastic opportunity is available.
The role sits will focus around the timely and accurate delivery of key financial reporting and analytics, whilst collaborating closely with internal business partners and stakeholders.
You will be working alongside the core finance team, accountable for the maintenance, delivery and ongoing development of accurate and on time financial reports for various teams.
You will have a commercial awareness, a strong financial control mentality and broad systems capabilities. You'll be joining an outstanding Finance team in an environment that supports the development of strong accounting and financial reporting skills, as well as interpersonal and business partnering capabilities. It's also an exciting time to join the team as they continue to bring new activity into the support centre.
Key Requirements for the role
Fully qualified accountant (CA/ACCA/CA)
- Previously used reporting and planning applications and confident in running existing reports and building new reports on existing datasets
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of using SAP and SAP
- Experience of operational improvements
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong commercial awareness
- Business partnering skills, able to build relationships and influence
- Comfortable comparing high volumes of data in different systems and providing insight
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influence at all levels
- The ability to meet deadlines and effectively prioritise workload with a flexible & proactive approach is crucial.
Salary will sit between £45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits including a competitive pension, bonus and holiday allowance