Accounts Assistant | Oswestry | Up to £26,000 per annum DOE | Temp to Perm or Permanent | Monday to Friday 35 hours per week
A growing and successful business in the Oswestry-area have a position available for an ambitious Accounts Assistant to join their team following an internal promotion. The business is stable and operates internationally.
Working within a stable team of 9, you will be responsible for:
- Purchase ledger processing including working on intercompany processing
- Balancing intercompany accounts
- Reconciling the balance sheet and completing bank reconciliations
- Reporting on profit and loss
- Supporting with sales ledger processes
Experience of/understanding of purchase ledger/sales ledger would be advantageous, along with intermediate Excel skills. You will be an outgoing and approachable individual who can work well within a team and adapt to pick up tasks as needed by the Group. We are looking for someone with a positive and proactive attitude.
For further information please contact Kerry Tostevin at Seymour John