Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of an exciting, Global PR Group - they're looking for a Biller/AR Assistant to join their Billing Team based in Central London (hybrid working model)
Our client can offer an excellent platform for further career development and progression internally.
This position will support Accounts Managers and Department Heads, effectively supporting the billing process for ongoing client contracts and projects.
The post-holder will ensure all costs are billed to clients in a timely manner and assist the Credit Controller with cash collection queries, maintaining and providing timely and accurate budget tracking information for the benefit of both company and client.
- Raise all draft invoices on the computerised billings system, from the Work-in-Progress accounts. To ensure that all invoices are distributed to the relevant Account Managers for authorisation.
- Ensure all necessary amendments are made to invoices when returned from Account Managers and that all necessary queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Produce and maintain accurate invoice and budget tracking ensuring correct PO/Budgets are reflected on system against what has been invoiced to the client.
- Reconcile all WIP accounts in relation to invoices billed, on a monthly basis.
- Produce monthly Aged WIP reports as an analysis of all costs not billed.
- Produce a monthly Billings in Advance reconciliation.
- Assist with any queries regarding credit control issues from an invoicing point of view, in conjunction with credit controller.
- Previous Sales Ledger/Accounts Receivable experience
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply