Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
I am recruiting an AAT, ACCA or ACA studying Audit and Accounts Semi Senior for a London Bridge based, Top 50 accountancy practice.
This new, open plan office is the base for a close knit team of general practitioners, offering audit, accounts, and tax services to wide range of OMB and SME clients, from a wide range of sectors including property, construction and FCA regulated insurance brokers.
Due to the variety of clients, you will gain exposure to companies of varying size with turnovers of up to £100m, although most tend to cluster around the £8m to £45m turnover level, predominantly FRS102 with a handful of IFRS clients.
What is great about this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role?
- Salary range £24k - £32k + Benefits
- Full study support for AAT, ACCA or ACA with First Intuition
- Hybrid Remote and Office Based Work
- Opportunity to visit clients on site
What will this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role involve?
- Split of work is 40% audit, and 60% accounts/tax
- Assisting on audit engagements from planning to completion
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Completing management accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- The software they use is Caseware, CCH sage and Xero.
Interviews will only be 1 stage and can take place in person or virtually. If you are an audit/accounts semi senior with at between 12-18 months mixed audit and accounts experience contact on .
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.