Reed Accountancy & Finance are currently supporting our Tunbridge Wells based client is currently looking for a career driven accounts assistant who is looking to grow and expand with their business. Initially the accounts assistant opportunity is a temporary position however it could lead to a permanent position.
The ideal accounts assistant would need to be able to show experience with the following duties:
The Accounts Assistant duties:
• Matching, batching, and coding sales ledger invoices
• Matching, batching, and coding purchase ledger invoices
• Allocating payments of cheques, BACs and petty cash
• Reconciling customer accounts
• Chasing outstanding debt
• Reducing debtor days
• Liaising with internal and external clients in regarding customer accounts
If you can show relevant experience within an accounts assistant position with some of the above duties within an accounts assistant position and are currently available immediately for work, then please apply.