I am partnering with my client, a reputable and growing business based near East Grinstead, to recruit for a permanent and full-time Financial Controller.
This is a superb opportunity for a qualified accountant with previous experience of a Finance Manager/ Financial Controller role.
The key duties will entail:
- Training and managing a team of 5 in finance
- Overseeing the production of financial and management accounts
- Group reporting
- Business Partnering with stakeholders
- Improving processes and systems
- Supervising the transactional finance team and Payroll
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA ACA)
- Have supervisory experience, with a background in developing staff
- Be comfortable at a FC/ FM level within a small/medium sized business
- Have Business Partnering experience
- Drive and own a car
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position ASAP, as my client is looking to run interviews in the next 1-2 weeks!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.