We are proud to partner with the world's leading financial services organisations, harnessing the power of their people and enabling them to perform at their best.
Transforming the world of work, together we are:
- Revolutionising employee experiences
- Innovatively building capability and learning solutions
- Redesigning organisations, evolving cultures and driving behavioural change
- Successfully navigating a dynamic and complex regulatory change environment
There has never been a more exciting time to be working with our clients on the people agenda; and we are delighted to be inviting new members to join our fast-growing team, EY Workforce Advisory (WFA), as we build a Better Working World.
We are welcoming new joiners at senior consultant and manager level with a passion for Digital HR transformation and technology, and experience implementing SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, or Microsoft 365.
Our Digital HR specialists educate and empower our clients to realise their digital transformation ambitions. We build agile HR functions that are business focussed and cost-effective, leveraging HRIS, cloud-based solutions, intelligent automation, and emerging technologies. Our focus is on achieving business outcomes for our clients as opposed to simply delivering a technical answer.
In our team you'll find an environment that is both entrepreneurial and collaborative, offering opportunities to contribute and lead a wide range of people related engagements.
If your interest has been piqued by what you've read, reach out to us today - we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join the team.
Our team's purpose: Creating a lasting, positive impact for our clients and society, by putting people at the heart of building a Better Working World
As a member of Workforce Advisory, you will work as part of our growing team to:
- Contribute to and lead workstreams across a diverse range of complex engagements in the financial services sector
- Design and create innovative insights for clients, adapting methods and practices to fit client need
- Proactively manage stakeholder relationships, building trusted relationships with clients
- Identify new opportunities, contribute to preparation of proposals and wider business development activities
- Manage the operational and risk management of client engagements
- Coach and provide learning opportunities for junior team members
- Contribute to delivery of wider strategic goals across WFA and participate in initiatives that support the growth of the firm as a whole
With a specific focus on Digital HR you will:
- Manage the design, delivery, and execution of the full lifecycle of HR technology and service delivery transformation programmes
- Lead/support design workshops, configuration builds, and iteration playbacks
- Manage change requests and scope change
- Support testing cycles, go live, and hyper care activities
- Develop detailed implementation roadmaps, develop risk mitigation and governance plans, budget planning and manage project reporting
Skills and attributes for success:
- Authenticity and strong personal impact, able to influence and persuade stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions
- Thought leadership with a growth mindset and a desire to challenge established practices
- Skilled in leading workstreams, facilitating and working collaboratively with team members, and empowering teams to maximise performance
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure to deliver pragmatic solutions; confidence and ability to recognise and manage potential challenges during client assignments
- Creative thinking, using agile methods and innovative approaches to tackle complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions
To qualify for this role, you must have:
- A thorough understanding of HCM systems and their impact on the employee experience
- Experience implementing SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, or Microsoft 365 across the complete lifecycle from concept through to execution, and ongoing operations
- Success Factors - including experience with employee central, compensation, learning, or wider talent management suite
- ServiceNow - including experience in the Employee Workflows and IT Workflows product suites
- Microsoft 365 - including experience with SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, etc.
- Excellent technology knowledge and experience, covering IT trends and best practice advisory, complemented by strong HR functional and operations understanding
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies
- Understanding of the wider technologies and integrations applicable to SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, or Microsoft 365 implementations
- Core consulting skills gained through working in a professional services firm, global consultancy, niche consultancy or an in-house role with exposure to large-scale programmes of work
- Demonstrable ability to proactively build relationships and manage stakeholders, including providing robust advice, constructive challenge, influencing decisions, delivering difficult messages and managing performance issues
- Strong project management and written and verbal communication skills, and experience of producing robust analysis, reports, papers and presentations
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Experience of working across financial services: banking, insurance and wealth and asset management
- Relevant degree-level education and/or professional qualifications
- Relevant product certifications:
- SuccessFactors: Employee Central plus one or more additional modules
- Service Now: Employee Workflows and IT Workflows
- Microsoft 365: related Microsoft certifications (e.g. Teams Administrator Associate)
- Strong numerical and data analytics skills, including experience with Power BI
Further information about EY
EY is a leading provider of business advice and services to clients in the financial services industry, working with some of the biggest names in the sector to address challenges posed by customer trends, market conditions, competition and regulators, and delivering real, sustainable change.
As we strive to build a Better Working World, our culture promotes providing you with the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And, with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer a reality.
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
A little more about EY WFA, Financial Services
People Advisory Services (PAS) harnesses the collective power of all of our people-related services into a single, integrated, global sub-service line of over 10,000 people delivering over $1.4bn in revenue.
As a growing team in PAS, WFA is uniquely and strategically positioned to advise financial services leaders on their people agenda in the face of increasing disruptions, an ever-changing workforce and evolving business landscapes.