Kenton Black Finance are delighted to offer the chance for an experienced Part Qualified Audit Semi-Senior to join a constantly expanding firm based in Stockport that holds a place in the Top 100 of all UK accountancy firms. This firm has a wide client base and a diverse group of colleagues that are passionate about the work they conduct.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and adaptable Audit Semi-Senior that is close to qualifying and a strong background in Audit who is ready to lead their own. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to be part of an established, world renown firm that has a brilliant audit training team.
A SUMMARY OF YOUR DAILY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Carrying out internal control, system and walkthrough tests.
• Attend stock stakes.
• Doing basic audit tests as part of a team in relation to other statutory or non-statutory audits.
• Other duties within the office as and when required.
• Leading an audit team built up of Trainees and Graduates.
• Build upon your leadership skills and coach team members whilst managing relationships with clients.
• Lead your own audits, reviewing work done by the team with written feedback, along with planning and running audits.
• Work with a variety of clients and truly become a specialist in your chosen area of audit.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL...
• ICAEW/ACA qualification that close to completion.
• Minimum of 2.5 years' experience in a similar position.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• A strong interest in owner managed businesses and general commercial awareness.
• The ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritise effectively.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Salary and Reward on Offer:
Study Support will be considered for those currently working towards their ACCA/ICAEW qualification for the successful candidate as well as a competitive salary and additional company benefits as well as ongoing support on both a personal and professional level.
WHY THIS FIRM?
This firm values passion above all things. You will be encouraged to build your partnerships your why. They also have an outstanding reputation for the training and experience their staff attain.
They pride themselves on being an active, success-driven, fun and happy place to work that retains, inspires and attracts people and will always embrace change to keep up to date and continuously improve.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.