Pure are pleased to be exclusively representing a successful client based in Enfield with the recruitment of a Senior Management Accountant role.
With the Group pushing £60m+ turnover and experiencing year on year growth this is an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a vibrant finance team that is passionate about adding value and delivering a range of quality financial information to the wider business.
For the right candidate our client offers succession planning that could lead to a senior finance role with management responsibilities.
Although our client is based in Enfield, they offer hybrid working with the ability to be office based two days a week.
- Produce the Monthly Management Pack in a timely manner (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow and other supporting schedules such as margin reports)
- Adhere to strict reporting deadlines, e.g. Monthly close, Board Pack, Weekly forecast, Year-end and other reporting deadlines
- Assist senior management in producing Budgets and Forecasts
- Monthly reconciliation of Balance sheet accounts across all entities and follow up on any differences, e.g. Deferred Revenue, Trade Debtors, Trade Creditors, Cost of Sale accruals and prepayments, Risks & Opportunities monitoring
- Ensure statutory and audit requirements are met and schedules for auditors are prepared
- Responsible for Group consolidation model in support of statutory reporting
- Ad hoc tasks, queries and projects as and when required
The Candidate: -
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Self starter with the ability to manage your time autonomously
- Advanced Excel user
- Driven and energetic mindset
- Strong communication skills
If you are excited by the prospect of being part of a dynamic business, then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions for further information.