- 12 month fixed-term contract
- £21,000.00 - £25,000.00
Our client is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join their team. As an Accounts Clerk, you will be assisting the Finance Manager with the daily accountancy tasks set out.
As an Accounts Clerk, you will be:
- processing invoices and subcontractor applications for payment
- coding, matching and authorising invoices
- resolving queries from suppliers whilst liaising with managers from various departments
- processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
- reviewing legal completion statements and any other tasks that may arise
As an Accounts Clerk, you will have the following experience:
- previous experience working in accountancy that includes purchase ledger
- great interpersonal and communication skills
- self-discipline and organisational skills
- good team working skills and the ability to meet deadlines
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and attributes for this role, please send us your application.
Recruitment Consultant: Christie Doderer