Do you have previous experience working as an Analyst within GI, PMI or other areas of market pricing? Do you have programming knowledge of SQL, R, Python, SAS or similar? If so, you might be interested in our Senior Market Pricing Analyst role working within our small Pricing team!
At Animal Friends we are all still working remotely, when our offices re-open there will be the option to return to the office or to continue to work from home with occasional days in the office depending on business requirements. We can also support fully remote working if preferred.
Package: A competitive salary with excellent benefits including 23 holiday days (plus your birthday off), health care cash-plan and pet insurance discount.
What you`ll get up to as a Pricing Analyst
- Supporting market price development
- Helping to build and maintain our customer behavioural models
- Preparing and proposing market rate adjustments ready for release
- Supporting the development of our customer LTV model
- Working with a range of stakeholders throughout the business as well as external partners
What we look for in you
As well as the technical skills and experience required for the role, we'll be looking for you to have:
- Ability to communicate complex matters simply
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills
- Experience in either Python, R or SQL
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Genuine interest in innovation and new techniques
It would be beneficial but isn't essential for you to have experience of:
- Pricing tools such as Emblem, Radar or Earnix
- Machine learning techniques
- Power BI, Tableau or similar
What Animal Friends is all about!
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK, looking after over 1 million pets and offering cover for cats, dogs and horses.?
A large part of our success is due to our company values which are the foundation of how we work, we are courageous by continually looking for new ways to innovate our customers experience and the pet insurance industry. We are kind-hearted with animal welfare being important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated over £6.6 million. And we are passionate about the support we provide to our customers helping them care for their pets.
Benefits of working with Animal Friends
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off
- 95% of our employee's own pets, we're able to provide up to 50% off insurance along with free access to our Vet consultation app JOII
- We believe looking after employees' health is important, so we offer discount on gym membership, access to a Wellbeing hub, and a health care cash plan
- We like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; we will donate £3k to the charity of our employee of the quarter's choice
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a courageous, passionate and kind-hearted team
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions, and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Due to the current climate regarding Covid-19, all our interviews are now taking place as a video interview via Zoom or Teams.
As an FCA regulated business, we require successful applicants to clear our pre-employment screening process which includes a credit check and references checks.