Are you based in Scotland and seeking your next role within Investment Management?
Are you comfortable carrying out four eyes checks of intricate and important transactions?
Ready to elevate your career by working for one of the UK's top wealth management firms?
An award-winning provider of personal wealth management services is seeking to welcome a new individual into their Settlement Operations team. With hard work and talent forming the pillars of their long-standing success, this company cultivates an inclusive and collaborative working environment. They want to help employees develop and reach their full potential to elevate the individual and their client centric service. With 13 offices in the UK and Ireland, they give an innovative global service in financial services.
You will be working within the Settlement Operations department within the Migration and Re-registration team. You will play a key part in managing the re-registration of £4bn of client assets between custodians. This will involve monitoring the process of end-to-end transfers ensuring everything is correct, compliant, and regulated particularly with CASS. This is a fixed term contract. A day here will involve:
- Process asset transfers correctly (Crest securities/unit trusts/foreign securities)
- Escalate issues or delays
- Provide training to junior operations assistants
- Assist with team goals and daily tasks
- Investigate and resolve reconciliation breaks in failed transfers
- Ad hoc duties within the team
To succeed you will need:
- CISI qualifications (or equivalent)
- Settlement Operations experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of investment management
- Ability to delegate, lead and supervise
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Reconciliation's experience (desirable)
- Understanding of FCA environment
How you'll benefit:
- Juicy pension
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance programme (tailored wellness tool)
- Generous holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket loan
up to £33,000 (pro rata)
This is a fixed term contract.