My client, an Accountancy & Business Advisory Firm with offices throughout the UK are looking to recruit within their large SSC based in Liverpool City Centre.
Seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior Team Leader (Senior Associate )to join the Treasury/Cashiers team. The team is one of several hubs within the companies rapidly growing SSC based in central Liverpool. SSC Treasury Senior Team Leader role is to supervise the team's delivery of services. It is an excellent opportunity to gain further experience in supervisory role in a large firm. This will be a challenging and rewarding role where you will:
- Undertake secondary / third reviews of team members work, including VAT Returns, Payments, Bank Reconciliations and other ad-hoc duties
- Delivery team and individual performance statistics and reports
- Produce monthly management information to report to the manager
- Manage people performance, conduct monthly performance reviews, annual performance appraisals and assist with objective setting
- Act as cover for the team manager
- Supervise a small team of team leaders
- Maintain and enhance all operational banking relationships.
- Responsible for internal auditing of work to ensure full transparency and compliance
- Ensure procedures and systems are updated regularly to reflect best practice
- Undertake process improvement projects as may be required
- Practical experience in insolvency and/or treasury is essential
- Accounting experience is highly advantageous but not essential
- Experience in a similar role and experience with people and performance management
- IT skills - strong working knowledge of MS Office and similar desktop applications. IPS software knowledge is advantageous. Willingness to learn new systems is essential
- Well presented with a professional level of communication - both verbal and written
- Good time management, organisation skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and complete tasks with limited supervision
- Ability to work well in a team environment - mentoring/supervising experience is advantageous.
WHATS ON OFFER
Complete Agile working
Highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages, also as standard:
- 25 days' holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance.
Also, extra add on benefits to choose from:
- buy up to ten days' extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- access childcare vouchers;
- take an online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme.