Reporting into the European Director, the Finance Manager will have a broad range of responsibilities giving them great exposure across this fast paced Technology brand based in Reading.
This Technology brand based in Reading are well-known in the industry for providing great customer service across the UK and internationally markets on all of its products. They have experienced a great period of growth and expansion which will offer development and progression opportunities both locally and internationally and have a hard-working and rewarding culture.
As the Finance Manager you will be taking the lead on a number of activities such as:
- Financial control and reporting for this UK business unit
- Reporting in accordance under IFRS/UKGAAP
- Consolidations and statutory reporting
- Being a member of the leadership team and managing, coaching and developing junior reports
- Developing overall business strategy to develop the business unit further.
- Adhoc process improvement projects
- Partnering with international counter parts
Applicants for this Finance Manager role should be qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with demonstrable leadership experience from a financial control environment, such as an audit background would be advantageous and candidates straight from a practice environment at a senior level will be suitable. Exposure to Technology, Software and IT will also be advantageous.
Candidates will also be capable of working as part of a senior management team, in a matrix environment.
Package on offer £70,000-£75,000 Basic salary, Bonus, Pension, PMI, Parking, 25 days holiday, flexible working.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 07769925112.