Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Officer looking for a temp role based in Sydney's CBD?The Company
This well known business is seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join their transactional finance team of 3 for 3 month contract initially. Based in the heart of the City, you will be responsible for full function Accounts Payable for the business. The Role
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Matching and Batching and coding invoices
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Managing Payment runs
- Bank and account reconciliations
- Managing high value creditor ledgers
- Other ad-hoc duties as directed by management
You are an adaptable people person who enjoys working in a fast paced and fun environment. You are highly organised with a high attention to detail and a team player.
How to Apply
- 2+ years experience within a similar accounts payable role
- Have experience in Excel to an intermediate level
- Have experience with a large ERP system
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Please apply through the link below. Only Candidates most closely matching the description will be contacted for interview.