At Accolade Wines, our purpose is to enrich everyday moments. As one of the world’s leading wine companies, our award-winning portfolio includes beloved brands such as Hardys, Grant Burge, St Hallett, House of Arras, Mud House, Jam Shed and many more. We are one of the largest wine producers in the world – we’ve been around since 1836, and our portfolio has won a total of 8,846 international wine show awards in the last decade.
About the role
The driving force behind our business is our people – we have over 1,500 staff across Australia, the UK, Europe, Asia, South Africa, New Zealand and the Americas, and every one of us is passionate about making the ordinary extraordinary through our amazing wines.
We are now recruiting for Finance Graduates to join our EMEA Finance teams in 2022.
If you want to join a leading team and kick off your career in Finance, there is no better place to start!
You will study CIMA over the next 3 years, qualifying as a chartered management accountant, and rotate through our finance departments as an analyst, providing an excellent platform to start a career in finance and for further progression within the finance or wider business teams.
Our finance analysts support -
• Managing, maintaining and evaluating promotional activity & the resolution of price and other promotional claims.
• Working with decision support to review quantity and value of purchases, identifying changes in price, tariffs and FX
• Providing accurate and consistent product costs for uses in all systems and processes
• Preparing detailed analyses for all tax returns and month end / year end taxpacks
• Performing first review of all tax returns prepared by external advisors for foreign subsidiaries and branches
This role is full-time and permanent.
What you’ll bring:
• Minimum 2:2 degree from any discipline (or equivalent)
• Placement / internship in a corporate environment (desirable)
• Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel.
• Numerate and articulate as well as being an excellent communicator and team player.
• Proactivity, curiosity and a passion for wine!
What you can expect:
CIMA courses/fees paid by Accolade Wines via an apprenticeship and salary progression as you achieve scheme milestones.
An annual wine allowance, on top of your salary! You heard right – you’ll get money to spend on our amazing wines, as well as a fantastic range of benefits including a gym subsidy, medical cover & a dynamic flexible working environment. Plus, a whole host of career opportunities across the world. And wine. Oh, also – wine.