Job & Company Description:
With over 3 decades in operation, my client has been committed to providing top of the range Agri and distribution services to its clients across the African continent. They have operations in nearly 10 countries as well as relations with nearly 50 leading logistics providers.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for engaging with the internal distribution and stock control teams as well as providing debtors support to the finance team. Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Min 4 years' experience - in a distribution/logistics/FMCG environment - or similar
- Experience on SAP - non neg!
- Excellent Excel skills
- Foreign creditors - advantageous
- Must have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accounting
Apply now to be considered.
- Debtors' reconciliations
- Negotiating payment plans
- Attending to client enquiries
- Working closely with sales team
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss your next career move in finance!