As Commercial Management Accountant, working in a fairly small Finance team, you will responsible for a broad scope of responsibilities including financial planning and analysis, month-end reporting and business partnering.
My client are a Private Equity backed business within the Leisure sector. The business is returning to pre-covid levels of activity and has an exciting future ahead of it.
- Manage the budget and forecast cycles, liaising with department heads to produce annual budgets and monthly forecasting
- Completion of monthly internal reporting to support the wider business
- Partnering with other departments to provide financial support and analysis to drive business performance
- Key role in year-end audit process
- Assisting as required in the monthly production of P&L and balance sheet, providing commentary on the key variances
- Review balance sheet reconciliations
- Involvement in cross function projects such as new system implementations
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Capital expenditure approvals, tracking, post investment appraisals
- Mentor and help develop more junior members of the finance team
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to interpret varying quantities of data and identify key drivers
- Proactive and motivated with a strong determination to succeed and emphasis on quality results
- Mindset to challenge and improve current processes and reporting
- Comfortable communicating with senior employees across the business
- Good experience of Excel and accounting systems
An opportunity to join a high calibre team, with an expanding business, where you will have direct exposure to the Senior Leadership Team.