Management Accountant role within a large, rapidly growing and acquisitive business. Lots of opportunities to progress and grow within the role!
My client are a leader in industrial services working across a number of different sectors including oil & gas and construction.
- Production of monthly management accounts, responsible for posting accruals, prepayments and cost transfer journals.
- Variance analysis and provision of high-level commentary
- Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
- Oversee inter-company invoicing and reconciling group balances
- Responsible for monthly allocation of costs to contracts.
- Assistance with information provision for annual tax processes
- Supporting the team with improving finance reports and process
- Direct line management for 1 or 2 finance colleagues
This role will be ideal for either a newly qualified industry trained candidate or someone with a few years PQE
- Salary: £40,000-£50,000 (depending on experience)
- Hybrid working week- 50% office based
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to buy/sell an additional 5
- 4% matched pension
- Early finish on a Friday