Looking for genuine satisfaction in your career—and to make a difference in your community? Would you enjoy working in a collaborative environment where critical thinking is expected and rewarded? Want to build lasting relationships as a trusted advisor to diverse and interesting clients? Clark Nuber is the place for you.
Consistently lauded as one of the best places to work in Washington State, nearly 240 of the industry’s best tax, audit, and administrative professionals work together in our office in Bellevue, Washington. This distinctive company structure enables us to deliver the efficiency and personal attention of a small firm with the broad expertise and capabilities of a large firm.
- Manage large state income tax compliance projects and identify tax savings opportunities and areas of risk.
- Advise clients on state filing positions and requirements.
- Bring you passion for people development and coach, train and mentor state and local tax staff as well as staff in other practice groups.
- Collaborate with passionate colleagues to plan, supervise, and execute holistic approaches to complex individual and commercial state tax issues.
- Work closely with partners, principals, senior managers, managers, seniors, and staff in other practice groups to integrate practice development skills into a team approach to client service and new business development.
- Serve as a technical resource for Managers, Seniors, and Associates, as well as clients, in area of specialization and expertise; identify new technical issues in specialty area and take initiative to communicate with others on staff to increase awareness and understanding of the issue(s).
- Gain experience delivering state and local tax advisory services, including refund reviews, nexus studies, taxability matrices, voluntary disclosures, tax minimization studies, and assisting with business development opportunities.
Education: Bachelors’ degree in accounting or finance or related field or a combination of education and directly related work experience. Masters Degree in Taxation or JD preferred.
Experience: 6+ years' prior experience in a public accounting or accounting environment and CPA or LLM preferred. Experience in income tax compliance required. Open to someone at the Senior Manager level if experience better aligns.
1. Apply today
2. Meet the team
3. Join a growing firm and help shape the future!