As the Accounts Assistant - Sage 200, you will help oversee the Accounts function, covering all aspects of Purchase Ledger, bank recs, supplier recs, payment runs, expenses etc.
My client is a well established business based in Uckfield, with parking available on site.
As the Accounts Assistant - Sage 200, your key responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of purchase ledger
- Maintain Mailboxes - Timesheets into folders, send Invoices for signing, etc.
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Invoice entry onto Sage 200
- Preparing the weekly payment run
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing of staff expenses on a monthly basis
- Credit control - chasing outstanding debts/invoices via email and phone
- Month-end tasks - Expenses rec, Aged Creditor/Debtor Reports, Statements, etc.
To be successful in your application for Accounts Assistant - Sage 200, you should be:
- Experienced in a similar role.
- Able to join on a FTC basis.
- MUST have experience using Sage 200
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits