Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Payroll Manager to join an established facilities management business based in Leeds. Due to growth within the business and transformation, our client now has a new opportunity available for a Payroll Manager to join their growing finance function.
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an established facilities management business based in Leeds. Due to a period of sustained growth the business are now looking to bring in a new Payroll Manager to essentially manage a team and help push the business forward over the coming years. This business has huge ambition and have goals to continue to grow their services.
As Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the end to end payroll processing function.
This includes managing the NI, PAYE, Tax Codes, CHAPS & BACS payments on a monthly and annual basis. This position will require attention to detail of managing all aspects of payroll data that will be in line with company policies, which will then be shared with the wider business. Within the role, you will line manage a team of administrators and support with payroll enquiries as well as particular areas of payroll such as company benefits that include life assurance, private health-care and new pension schemes.
- Previously held a Payroll Manager position.
- Supported a Payroll system and process with a high volume of employees.
- Experience with processing high volume payroll.
- Excellent knowledge on all aspects of payroll legislation.
- Advanced excel skills including vlookup, pivot tables and formulas.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of implementing a new payroll system (Desirable)
- CIPD qualification would be desirable.
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum + 25 days annual leave + Free Parking on site + Competitive Pension Scheme + Career progression opportunities + Commutable Location + Excellent staff benefits + Flexible working opportunity.