My client is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their expanding finance team. A temporary role with the potential to go permanent after a few months. An exciting opportunity for anyone looking to develop their experience in accounting.
My client is a leading retail firm that is rapidly expanding. Their office is based in the City of London, however, they offer hybrid working.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for:
- Maintaining supplier accounts
- Dealing with VAT returns and rates
- Processing high volumes of invoices - ensuring they are paid on time and tied to budgets
- Working with internal stakeholders/budget holders
- Dealing with AP queries
A successful Accounts Payable Clerk will need to:
- Experience in working with accounting systems
- Experience working in an Accounts Payable Role (at least 1 year of experience)
- Be studying towards ACCA / CIMA / AAT. Or, studied Accounting at University. (desirable)
- Be organised, have good communication skills, personable
- Have an enthusiastic and pro-active attitude with problem-solving skills
The successful candidate will be offered £14-17ph