ACS operates in e-learning, continuing professional development/education, & business advisory industries. This role offers an early managerial career opportunity for young and energetic professionals striving to become business development leaders.
To be successful in this role, besides having strong business development skills, one will need some background and a good understanding of business and finance.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in all stages of the sales cycle, preferably in the online sales or service industry. You should be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. You must demonstrate evidence of strong business development skills.
- Promote online CPD courses and corporate training programs
- Manage sales pipeline
- Liaise with the digital marketing team for building a sales pipeline
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact and relationship with existing clients
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Develop & implement an overall business development strategy
- Increase client base both in terms of sales volumes and number of clients
- Participate in and take lead in the development of new products and service concepts
- Have in-depth knowledge of business products and value propositions and leverage that knowledge to increase company revenues by expanding client base and ensuring repeat business
- Develop growth strategies and business plans
- Write business proposals and produce quotations
- Negotiate with various stakeholders including clients, prospective clients, network partners, collaborators, accounting bodies, chambers of commerce, educational institutions, and professional bodies.
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally
- Preferably CIMA member
- 2+ years in a sales role in the online sales or service industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing & demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred