As FP&A Manager you will be responsible for leading and delivering business planning activities, to drive business performance and management decision making.
My client is in the Financial Services sector. They have a friendly finance team based in Mid Kent.
As FP&A Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the preparation and publication of management information
- Engaging Senior Management in long range strategic planning
- Analysing historic performance trends to enhance future forecasts
- Developing and implementing improved performance reporting and KPIs
- Driving business improvement through financial insight, analysis and communication to the leadership team
- Developing the investment appraisal process
- Developing the internal cost allocation model
- Managing 2 Qualified Financial Analysts
This is an interim role initially for 6 months with the strong opportunity of permanent for the right candidate.
My client is looking for a Fully Qualified Accountant. Ideally you will have a background in Financial Services. You must be able to demonstrate key skills in Financial Planning, Forecasting and Business Partnering.
They are looking for a team-player to join them that can make an impact immediately and keep the BAU processes running efficiently.
You will ideally be available to start this role ASAP.
c. £65-£75,000 dependent on experience
An element of hybrid working
35 hour week
Competitive pension scheme