Due to expansion, this leading housing and property organisation, based in Central London, are currently looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join their busy team.
The client is a Registered Provider of affordable housing across England, working with the largest house builders to deliver new housing for Shared Ownership (part buy, part rent) and low-cost rental homes.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Produce weekly, monthly and ad-hoc accounting journals.
- Post journals into the general ledger in a timely and accurate manner.
- Produce thorough and compliant balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare financial reports and respond to financial queries.
- Assist in year-end audit tasks and rolling compliance reviews.
- Prepayments and Accruals.
The successful Finance Assistant will be someone who has a strong attention to detail and has previously worked in a similar role.
You will need to be a confident Excel user and have exposure to dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
This is an ideal opportunity for somebody who is AAT Qualified or at the early stages of their ACCA studies and looking to develop their finance skills with the potential to grow into other opportunities in the future.
An excellent salary c£30,000, dependant on previous exposure, plus an excellent benefits package including study support.