Our Engineering Client who has been based in Milton Keynes for the last 40 years are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team. The Accounts Assistant will be reporting into the Finance Manager and will compliment the existing finance team of 6. Our client is offering a diverse role which they can offer progressive path for the right hard working candidate.
Our Engineering Client based in Milton Keynes have been going from strength to strength of late and offer a wide rang of services to their loyal customers. They are a joy to work with due to a culture of treating customers and employees of all seniority equally. The successful Accounts Assistant can expect to enjoy a challenging role while also being in a position to enjoy the work being surround by like minded professionals.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Preparing payment runs
- Reconciling Supplier statements
- Handling payment queries
- Processing invoices to purchase orders
- Coding and inputting invoices to the purchase ledger
- Providing cover to the Credit controllers
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Organising cash books and journals
- Reconciling the cash books
- Purchasing office supplies
- Credit card expense claims
- Calculating expense claims
- Assisting with Month end
The Accounts Assistant will be:
- Ideally studying or qualified in AAT
- Have 2-3 years in purchase and nominal ledger
- Have high attention to detail
- A true self starter
- Have experience assisting with Month End
- Have experience in reconciliations
Paying up to £28000.