As our Commercial Finance Manager, you will manage the coordination of tender activity, proactively providing support to our key account managers on customer specific activities. You will work closely with our Commercial Finance Business Partner to develop and implement pricing strategy, managing daily price quoting activities and ensuring a consistent approach that will support both volume and margin growth.
Multinational manufacturing business based in the Midlands.
You will work closely with our Commercial Finance Business Partner to develop and implement pricing strategy, managing daily price quoting activities and ensuring a consistent approach that will support both volume and margin growth.
You will also develop a quotation feedback loop to provide insightful information on levels and market trends, whilst maintaining our pricing tracker to provide full transparency to the team.
We want you to help the business create value, suggesting ways that the team can improve commercial excellence and performance, providing insight into key drivers of volume, revenue and margin performance using customer level analysis, which will help the business to understand trends, to influence decision making and to drive change.
Your work will help us to better understand our profitability and you will be expected to manage working capital reduction and credit risk.
The insight and analysis that you create will also be used to help influence and drive the sales demand planning process, reconciling demand plan with the financial forecast, highlighting risks and opportunities, and managing the budgeting process for the business.
We're looking for someone that is continuously looking to improve our ways of working, seeking out best practice, and someone that can develop our Commercial Pricing Specialists and manage their workloads.
- Educated to degree level, with an accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- At least one year of post-qualified experience in a relevant commercial finance role
- Good knowledge of financial management with commercial awareness
- Proven leadership skills, able to influence business stakeholders and a strong communicator that can provide financial insight to business teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment (preferably manufacturing)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (specifically Excel)
Competitive package and benefits with excellent development.