This is an opportunity to support a fast-paced retail operation. Financial control and information is at the heart of ensuring the business operates in an effective and efficient manner. You will ensure that the business has accurate and timely information to enable effective decision making, and the correct level of financial controls.
The client is a highly ambitious, continually growing retail business.
- Preparing and publishing weekly and monthly financial information
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Control of Cash Collection cycle
- Financial Analysis of incomes and costs
- Fixed Asset control
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register and controlling and reporting of Capital Expenditure
- VAT Reporting and Compliance
- Statutory reporting
- Improving our processes and systems
- Price file control
- Management of direct reports
- CCAB or CIMA qualification
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including, Office 365, MS Teams and other related cloud-based systems.
- Experience in reporting monthly financial reporting to deadline
- Strong inter-personal skills including assisting users of financial information who do not have strong financial skills
- Experience in working in a multi-site Retail organisation would be advantageous
- Knowledge of using SAGE financial systems or similar
- Experience in completing VAT returns
An excellent package is on offer to the successful candidate including colleague discount.