Connor Group is a premier technical accounting firm of Big 4 alumni and industry executives. Our brand was built on our ability to execute on the most complex of transactions and issues, including 44% of the Bay Area IPOs over the past several years. We currently have over 200 clients on 5 continents covering North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America, and we are actively hiring in all of our locations - Palo Alto, San Francisco, New York and Europe!
Our core expertise is in four areas: Technical Accounting, IPO Services, M&A Services and Financial/Operational Processes.
Come join this dynamic and growing team supporting executives in some of the most exciting industries today.
You will be providing key business advice around core processes such as financial close, order-to-cash, hire-to-retire and revenue to give our clients more visibility, consistency and scalability, in addition to helping clients build out a robust control environment. The clients served are primarily in the Pre-IPO phase of their maturity and are often about to embark on the IPO process. The senior manager position will need to interact with companies at this stage of their development (as well as larger entities) and be comfortable providing advice around existing and future process and control development.
- You will add value through complex transaction analyses including IPOs, M&A, Divestitures, SPACs/Reverse Mergers, and Debt/Equity private placements;
- Understand technical accounting background, FASB and SEC rules and regulations, client deadlines and deliverables, requests and preferences to deliver excellent client services
- Identify, analyze and conclude on generally accepted accounting principles for the client and consult with director or engagement partner
- Detailed revenue analysis and revenue recognition – existing and future products/services;
- Equity – stock compensation (FAS 123R, warrant accounting) and EPS;
- Draft or review complex sets of financial statements (FS), FS disclosures, MD&A, critical accounting policies, Cap table and SEC comment letter responses;
- SEC Reporting, including S-1, F-1, 10K, 20-F, 10Q, 8K, 6K and other filings;
Managers and Senior Managers will work closely with ‘C-level’ management of high growth pre-IPO and public companies. Connor Group Senior Managers lead project teams and interact with clients and their Big 4 auditors on all aspects of engagements.
A combination of Big 4/public accounting firm and/or deep industry experience in the areas noted above is required. A CPA and/or MBA is highly desirable, as is the ability to travel 25% or more, potentially international.