Managing all finance & accounting operations, Coordinating management & statutory reporting for UK & parent Companies.
The client is a global manufacturer.
- Ensure accurate management accounts within ten working days of month end
- Manage stock control and warehouse performance
- Ensure agreed Group credit control policies are adhered to
- Ensure compliance of PAYE and VAT to HRMC including import/export requirements of the business
- Responsible for developing and ensuring that financial processes, systems, controls and other IT related systems are working effectively
- Ensure compliance with quality audits and other regulatory requirements
- Manage and support the Year end accounts process liaising with external auditors and tax advisors
- Ensure compliance with all HR internal, statutory, and regulatory requirements
- Maintain an effective relationship with customers & suppliers as necessary
The successful candidate will be a qualified or QBE accountant, ideally from a background in industry/manufacturing.
The chance to build on what is a newly created role and have autonomy in their day to day is on offer, as well as a great salary and benefits package.