- Join a Newly Restructured Internal Audit & Risk Function
- Opportunity to Genuinely Make Change Within a Business
The client are a global business with offices within the UK that offers global integrated professional services
The Enterprise Risk Manager's key responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Supports the Head of Risk & Internal Audit with the provision of clear and concise commercial documents for internal and external stakeholders, including the Board, Excom and various executive committees.
- Leading day-to-day client engagement management, including responsibility for contracts and budgets, and managing client relationships
- Providing Enterprise Risk Management advice and hands-on support to clients on Risk, Resilience, Emerging Risk and the use of technology in solving risk challenges
- Developing internal and external networks to understand emerging client issues and needs
- Leading internal projects in support of Enterprise Risk Management business objectives
To be successful for the role you must have:Good knowledge of ERM with experience of helping develop new frameworks and policies in a variety of industry and cultural settings.
Experience in Enterprise Risk Management, management consulting or broader GRCDepth of understanding of organisational risk issuesExperience of building strong relationships with external and internal clients, either in-house and/or agencyDetailed experience in a senior risk role requiring stakeholder management
The Enterprise Risk Manager will receive;
- Competitive salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience,
- Extremely competitive benefits package,
- Supportive environment,
- Excellent career progression.